How to talk with lgbt folk during Gay Pride month?
How to talk with lgbt folk during Gay Pride month?
Q: Already I been seeing posts on social media about pride month and I made a comment that maybe I shouldn’t have made. (Saying it was ridiculous and that it’s an abomination to God ect) and of course I got bashed for it, and people tried to argue with me and put me down for it of course. But how do we witness to these people without getting angry or acting out in the flesh what do you say to them or should I just stay quiet and pray for them??
A: Pray and speak.
Truth is, even if that holiday didnt exist, or President removes the month a Pride month, the folk in that comminity will still keep celebrating it.
This has helps on how to engage them. Both addressing lgbt+ specifically,, online evangelism, how to speak online, and how to avoid being banned off a social media platform, and it equips believers for sharing the Gospel in love. Let's make sure they are hating God (as they normally do in their sins nature) because of the truth they hate, not for how we believers try to reach them in how we speak and what we say.
And this can help you understand that issue from a biblical viewpoint. So you can minister to them well.
Tbvh we know Christians get persecuted for speaking truth, as sinners love sin. Be gracious, loving, patient and online note the tone "(kindly said)" before the comment. I recommend always including a link to a resource like the above, or a specific one answering the issue discussed, from a Christian reputable resource. Let the link do the talking. ✨️
You could say things like:
*That's an interesting issue/topic, this was a good read about it. Link
*I am sorry to hear some people who claimed to follow Christ, behaved that way towards you. I found this helpful. Link.
*It is a hot topic today, and far too many dont realize that most Christians have good intentions in wanting to discuss this. This might explan better. Link.
*The the most important thing caring Christians want to share is NeedGod.com.
*The the most important thing caring Christians want to share is NeedGod.com cuz it explains why we each need Jesus.
*It is unfortunate there isn't civil discussion about this topic today. Heres some things I learned that changed everything. NeedGod.com
*It is unfortunate there isn't civil discussion about this topic today. Heres some things I learned. Link
Things like that.
The last one is to get them over to any link on the topic you want them to read, related to the post or similarly related, so it does the talking. Also, many lurkers and readers besides the op poster will look at it, and it will educate them and hopefully reach them for Christ, and other believers' to help them minister to those in the sex cult.
God bless
Comments
Post a Comment