My spouse is agnostic, how can I share on God?

Q: I don’t think my husband believes in God and idk if I should be offended, mad, or disappointed.

[Well, just now he confirmed that “he believes in a god or rather he likes the idea of a god but he’s not sure.”].


A: It is a bit surprising you didn't have these convos while dating. But...  

It means he is open, that's a great thing! He hasn't really let others brainwash him into atheism, so he is blank canvas. 

It is a great opp to share Biblical truths and the Gospel ! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Heres great resources for him.



2. Understanding the Gospel of Jesus.

God bless

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What to know about the Orthodox religion

Non Trinitarisn cults, sects, and movements

How to reach someone who went fm Christian to Catholic? or is considering it.